This soup is incredibly tasty, but you have to like sour tastes to enjoy it. It’s quite easy to make, and you can use canned tomatoes instead of fresh ones if you want to save time. You’ll need 4 big tomatoes, 1 zucchini, 1 onion, 2 garlic cloves, oil, salt, pepper, basil, parsley, curry and some corn kernels (canned).
- If using fresh tomatoes, bring a pot of water to boil, sink each tomato for 1-2 minutes. Put it under cold water, and peel away the skin. Cut tomatoes into small pieces and set aside.
- Peel and cut zucchini and set aside.
- Cut onion and garlic cloves. In the pot where you’ll cook the soup, pour a bit of oil and cook the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes or until translucent.
- Add zucchini and tomatoes. Add some water if needed (1/2 cup of water should do it, since the veggies are gonna release a lot of juice). Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper, and just a pinch of curry (optional). Cover and let boil, mixing every now and then.
- When the veggies are cooked, add basil and parsley.
- Add corn kernels and bring to quick boil.