Ever since my friend first introduced me to this recipe, I cannot get enough of these potatoes! It takes around 10-15 minutes to prepare them and they’re ready in 30-45 minutes.
- 1 bag small potatoes (I get a bag from Superstore, 680 gr or 1.5lb)
- 2-4 garlic cloves
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- thyme, basil or any herb you like with your potatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and crush garlic cloves. Put them in a small container, add the oil, the herbs, the salt and the pepper. Let them soak for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash potatoes and slice them as thinly as possible. Put potato slices in a big bowl and add the oil, mixing well to ensure the potatoes are well coated with oil
- Place some parchment paper on a baking tray and spread out the potato slices.
- Bake in the oven at 350F for 30 minutes or until potatoes are done.