Lately, cooking lunch consisted of a choice between chicken legs and a whole chicken. I usually bake them in the oven – all I need to prepare is the marinade. This one uses mustard and thyme.
- 1 pack chicken legs (5 pieces).
- 1 tsp Djion mustard
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinaigrette
- 1-2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp agave syrup (or honey)
- Mix all ingredients for the marinade.
- Place chicken legs in a big Ziploc bag and pour in the marinade. Seal the bag and shake it.
- Place legs on a cookie tray and bake in the oven (350F) for 45 minutes or until golden.