Whenever I run out of food and I am at home, I take out a piece of salmon from the freezer (or buy one, usually from Superstore). All I have to do is prepare a good marinade, throw the salmon in the oven, and make sure I don’t over cook it. I like this marinade because it brings together three flavors: mustard, yogurt and dill.
- 2-3 tsp yogurt (my advice: use the Balkan yogurt from Superstore; you can also replace yogurt by sour cream).
- 1-2 tsp mustard (I do have this Guinness mustard which is really yummy… but Dijon would do the trick too).
- dried dill – 1-2 tsp.
- 1-2 tsp soy sauce.
- Wash the salmon and place it in an oven pan.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, mustard, dill and soy sauce.
- Spoon over salmon.
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven (350F) for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 5 more minutes or until fish is done.