- 2 cups flour
- 4 – 6 bananas, smashed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp baking soda (add a bit of vinegar or lemon juice to activate)
- pinch of salt
- cacao nibs
- goji berries
- In a large bowl, mix butter and bananas (use a mixer or a hand masher).
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, then add them to the banana mixture.
- Incorporate flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add walnuts, goji berries, cacao nibs and a bit of rum (around 2 Tbsp).
- Bake in the oven at 350F for 30 minutes or until golden.
Makes around 14 small muffins.