First thing to know about this recipe: you can (almost) never go wrong with it. Second, it takes 10 minutes to prep everything and 45 minutes to cook. Third: it is really good!
- 12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- 1 bell pepper.
- 1 big tomato.
- 1/2 red onion.
- balsamic vinegar.
- spices (I used paprika and thyme).
- Wash the thighs and place them in a big bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic vinegar. Add salt, pepper and spices. Mix well.
- Cut vegetables into big chunks.
- Start arranging meat and veggies on the skewers, alternating them. I prefer the thin wooden skewers (easier to use, no cleaning).
- Broil or BBQ for 20 minutes/ side.
The quantities provided here should yield three plate-long skewers (see picture above).