I had a very tasty dinner last night, so I thought I’d share: a salad made of various veggie, tofu and pickled herring. The three went so well together that I became a fan. I got the organic tofu (firm) and the pickled herring from Superstore. For the salad, you will need: 1 medium beetroot, 2 carrots, 2 small apples, 1 celery root, salt, pepper, raisins and 1 Tbsp sour cream.
- Peel all root veggies and the apples. For the celery root, you will have to cut the skin, wash and rub with lemon (otherwise the celery root will turn brownish).
- Grate all root veggies and the apples in a big bowl.
- Add raisins, salt and pepper.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with tofu and pickled herring.