This recipe is quite easy to make: you boil the cauliflower, then you toss it with the sauce in the oven for some 30-40 minutes, and you’re done! You’ll need: 1 big cauliflower (or 2 small ones), feta cheese (hard to say how much, you’ll probably need some 300 gr), breadcrumbs, 1 tsp white flour, 150 ml milk, 2 tbsp butter, 2 eggs, 2 tbsp sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Wash cauliflower under cold water. With a knife, remove stem and leaves, then separate the florets by cutting the stems.
- Boil in a big pot until cauliflower is tender.
- Grease an oven dish some of the butter, save the rest for the sauce. Arrange the cauliflower florets in the dish, sprinkle with breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
- Prepare the sauce: melt the rest of the butter, then mix with the eggs and the sour cream. Add the flour. In a separate dish, crumble the cheese using a fork. Incorporate in the sauce. Add the milk, mix thoroughly.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes, or until golden.
Photo credits: Muffet