I just love the puff pastry rolls available in the grocery stores! You can do so many things with them… like this
spanakopita. All you’ll need is 1 pack of puff pastry, 1 pack of frozen spinach leaves, some 300 gr feta cheese and bit of nutmeg.
- Unroll one of the puff pastry rolls on the baking sheet.
- Squeeze the water out of the spinach leaves. In a bowl, crumble the feta cheese and mix it with the spinach leaves. Add a bit of nutmeg.
- Evenly spread the spinach-cheese mixture on the pastry roll.
- Cover with the second pastry roll.
- Brush with some milk or one egg (beat it well).
- Put in the oven (350F) for some 20 minutes. Remove, then cut into squares.