Another tasty way of cooking salmon: stuff it with mushrooms, olives and green onion! To preserve the flavor, cover the pot with aluminum foil when you put in the oven.
|Ingredients: 1/2 salmon (the fish, not fillets or anything else, so that you can stuff it), 200 gr mushrooms, 1 bunch green onion, 100 gr pitted black olives, bread crumbs, oil, 1/2 lemon, cooking wine, salt, pepper, and any spices (like basil, parsley, oregano, thyme…).
- Wash fish, season with salt and pepper, a bit of olive oil and the juice from the lemon. Set aside.
- Wash and cut green onion, mushrooms and olives.
- In a frying pan (large enough to put all ingredients in), fry the green onion for 2-3 minutes. Add mushrooms, salt, pepper and other spices. Add a bit of cooking wine. Leave for 5-7 minutes.
- Add black olives, remove from stove and incorporate enough bread crumbs to make the mixture sticky.
- With a spoon, stuff the salmon with the mixture.
- In an oven-proof dish, sprinkle a bit of olive oil and add cooking wine (just enough to have a liquid film covering the dish). Place salmon, add any remaining mixture on the fish, and cover with aluminum foil.
- Put in the oven (350F) for20-30 minutes, or until fish is ready.