Quick and easy: deviled eggs with pickles. You’ll need: eggs, olive oil, paprika, salt, pepper, basil, mustard, parsley, pickles.
- Boil eggs (boil them well, then put them under cold water for a couple of minutes).
- Remove shell, cut in half and scoop the yolk out.
- Mash all yolks with a fork, then add 1 tsp olive oil and 1 tsp mustard. Mix well
- Add paprika, salt, pepper, basil, parsley and pickles cut as thinly as possible.
- With a teaspoon, put the mixture back into the whites. Serve cold.