Easy and delicious dessert with apples and puff pastry. You’ll need: 4-5 apples, 1 puff pastry box (with 2 pastry sheets inside), 1 egg, cinnamon, raisins, walnuts, 1 tsp vanilla sugar.
- Peel and grate the apples. You’ll need to really squeeze the juice out of them, otherwise the pastry will get too moist.
- Add 1 tsp vanilla sugar, 1-2 tsp cinnamon, walnuts and raisins. If you have some rum or liquor in the house, soak the raisins for 2-3 minutes in it. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread one puff pastry sheet on your baking pan, then spread the apple mixture evenly. Cover with the remaining puff pastry.
- Beat one egg, and brush it over the pastry.
- Put in the oven for some 30 minutes (350F) or until the crust is golden and crunchy.