The quickest and easiest snacks to cater for a party or just for a salty-tooth. All you’ll need to prepare them is 1 butter puff pastry box (you can find them in the frozen foods section of any grocery store, next to the pie shells), cumin seeds, 1 egg and salt.
- Unroll the pastry sheet and cut thin strips – about the size and length of your index.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly beat one egg.
- Put each pastry strip in the egg mixture, drain and place on a baking sheet.
- After you lined them up, spread some cumin seeds on top and salt.
- Bake in the oven (350 F) for 10-15 minutes or until golden.