This dish is not only tasty and easy to prepare, but also very colorful! I was looking for a good recipe for black cod fillets when I stumbled across Use real butter’s blog post – scroll down for the full recipe. Here’s what you need for the zucchini and sweet corn side dish.
- 2 small zucchini
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 green onions
- 1 ear of sweet corn
- 1 Tbsp butter
- fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Peel and cut zucchini into cubes. Set aside.
- Cut tomatoes into small cubes. Set aside.
- Remove sweet corn kernels – use a knife to slice them from the knob. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a big frying pan.
- Chop the green onion and sauté in the frying pan.
- Add zucchini and sweet corn. Sauté for 10 – 15 minutes more (or until zucchini becomes golden).
- Add parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat, place on plates and top with chopped tomatoes.